Our client workshops, appreciation events, speaking engagements and presentations provide an opportunity for you to receive additional financial information at no cost. We offer informational seminars and guest speakers as well as educational handouts, reference materials and product literature. We invite all clients, referrals and visitors to attend our events. Please take the opportunity at these events to request a private consultation scheduled at your convenience.
Critical Information Every Senior Will Want to Know
We are conducting an informational workshop that covers many topics related to your retirement. There will be nothing sold at this workshop. Our nationally known guest speaker, Douglass Fischer from The Senior Educational Benefit Center, and host Brian Van Winkle will inform you of recent changes in federal and state laws and show you how to avoid some of the biggest financial mistakes retirees and pre-retirees may make.
We would like to invite you and a guest to attend this workshop designed exclusively for retirees and pre-retirees.
By attending, you will learn about:
• STOCK MARKET: Learn what to do with your investments.
• STOCK BROKERS: Learn what Wall Street doesn’t want you to know.
• POWER OF ATTORNEY: How to avoid the pitfalls in granting Power of Attorney.
• PROBATE: Learn the four ways to avoid probate.
• SAFER MONEY: Get a better return on your money with no risk to your principal or gains.
• REVERSE MORTGAGES: A government endorsed program that puts tax-free money in your pocket.
• MUTUAL FUNDS: Learn about the hidden fees and risks associated with these investments.
• TOD & POD: A simple change that will save your family thousands of dollars.
• BONDS: Is now the right time to buy bonds?
Due to the popularity of this workshop, seating is limited and reservations are required.
Our guest speaker, Douglass Fischer, teaches CPA continuing education on Taxation of Financial Products. He also teaches at several colleges on the concerns of retirees and pre-retirees and has taught at the Estate Planning University in Denver.
Check back soon for upcoming workshop dates!